Jobs at Liquid Planet
WELCOME TO LIQUID PLANET!
We believe strongly in our people and the ethics we all live and work by, and are always seeking like-minded people who naturally thrive in a performance based and positive working environment! As an 18-year old Missoula-owned food and beverage business with 10 Missoula locations, we all work closely together everyday from the newest employee to our marketing department to our owners, working diligently to collectively maintain a positive culture and a strong unified vision. Yes, that sounds fancy to read but we truly take it damn seriously. YOU are our greatest asset, and we invite only the best and most passionate beverage and food enthusiasts to join our teams to ensure we stay true to this vision and culture!
To apply for a specific position online:
- Visit our Liquid Planet & Liquid Planet Grille Facebook sites to search and apply for OPEN job opportunities we're actively interviewing for.
- If there are no current positions posted online: Please use the online application form below and we will keep your information for future opportunities. Due to the volume of applications, we are not able to respond to every application sent in, but we can guarantee we received it! (Hint: if you really want to be noticed, quality cover letters and updated resumes really count...believe us, we want to know who you are and how you tick so we do read them!)
Five Quick Facts About Us:
- We are 100% Missoula owned and always have been!
- We're not a franchise, which means we care more about our people and the ideas they can bring to the table. Every employee has true value from the very beginning of their employment and we appreciate their ability to bring ideas, allowing you to share your passion for beverage, food, and business.
- We're always seeking great people with the natural DNA for this type of business, regardless if we currently have an opening. Our most important task is surrounding ourselves with like-minded, professional enthusiasts who naturally give great service to all customers.
- We focus on the strengths and natural talent of each employee, ensuring they are on the 'right seat on the bus'. We encourage employees to cross-train and work at multiple locations if they like. And we love to promote from within, providing performance based opportunities for those who naturally lead and want to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- We love hiring long-term FULL TIME people! Yes, we do have part-time positions however we strive to provide people with a quality full-time job they love allowing them to balance their work and life.
APPLICATION CONSENT: By applying for any position, and by reading all this legal mumbo-jumbo below, you agree to the following:
I understand that Liquid Planet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and that the information contained in this application will not be used to discriminate against any applicant on any basis prohibited by law. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
I expressly authorize Liquid Planet and/or its representatives to verify any information contained in this application, through public information, or in any personal resume I provide.
I certify that the information I have provided in order to apply for and secure employment is true, and that I am legally eligible for employment in the US.